Clothing Rack SALEM1.200,00 €
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Delivery time: 5-10 days**
SALEM breathes meditative serenity. A base of ancient oak possessing exciting provenance and patina. A rounded frame of unwrought tubular steel, embellished with two usefully beautiful coat hooks. Designer coat stand resting on steel feet. Unique artistry in two versions.
- Collection The Compagnons de Vie interior design collection is art. Soulful, one-of-a-kind furniture with fascinating stories, surprising material synergies, mesmerizing textures. Merging the tattered and contemporary into timelessly modern divas and dandies in the room.
- Product description Coat stand SALEM, handmade in Germany, is utility art; perfectly combining form, function and a sense of freedom. Its cosmopolitan design is serenely light-footed, given the weighty, load-bearing materials of oak, steel and cast iron.
Tubular steel frame: night sky black
Oak boards: mottled fawn brown
Tubular connector: Mars red
Coat hooks: Mars red
- Materials Solid, original oak board from an age-old monk’s bed, cleaned dewormed and oiled. Frame constructed of untreated deep black shiny tubular steel. Oxidized tubular connectors, cast iron feet and coat hooks.
SALEM Slim Version. Dimensions: 112 cm W x 167 cm H x 35 cm D
SALEM Wide Version. Dimensions: 135 cm W x 157 cm H x 37 cm D
SALEM Slim Version. Weight: 24 kg
SALEM Wide Version. Weight: 30 kg
- Special Details You will receive your unique designer coat stand fully assembled ready for use. Both SALEM versions come with easy-care, bio-sealed wood and metal surfaces. Upon request from the artist, SALEM can be exclusively adapted to individual formats. Additional handmade metal coat hooks can be ordered in the store.
- Availability Only one authenticity-certified piece of each SALEM Slim Version and SALEM Wide Version.
** for deliveries within Germany, delivery times can be found on our Shipping Information page.
This item will be shipped with a freight forwarding company.