Chest of Drawers HAMBURG5.000,00 €
incl. 19% VAT without shipping costs
Delivery time: 5-10 days**
HAMBURG is intoxicatingly noble and stunningly handcrafted; a highborn piece of designer furniture. The Hanseatic chest-of-drawers queen. Encased in age-old, mystically shimmering metal baking sheets. At her feet, a plinth of polished concrete.
- Collection The Compagnons de Vie interior design collection is art. Soulful, one-of-a-kind furniture with fascinating stories, surprising material synergies, mesmerizing textures. Merging the tattered and contemporary into timelessly modern divas and dandies in the room.
- Product Description HAMBURG, a chest-of-drawers and exclusive emotional experience. Uniquely designed by Daniel Heilig using historic, seafaring, heat-patinaed biscuit trays; three spacious soft closing drawers and concrete plinth
Body: lava black, amber gold, walnut brown iridescent
Concrete base: Champagne
Drawers inside: Oiled oak
- Materials Made of five millimetre thick coated MDF. Completely encased with heat-patinated, antique metal baking sheets. Real oak veneer lines the soft closing drawers. A plinth made of high-density, diamond polished concrete.
Chest of drawers including plinth: 76 cm W x 85 cm H x 47 cm D
Chest of drawers without plinth: 75 cm W x 76 cm H x 47 cm D
Drawers internal: 67 cm W x 18 cm H x 36 cm D
Plinth: 60 cm W x 9 cm H x 37 cm D
Weight: 120 kg
- Special Details All metal surfaces and drawer interiors are protected with natural oils for long-lasting easy-care. The chest-of-drawers encased by baking sheets, is also well suited to life as a solitary, free-standing piece of furniture. Upon request a bespoke chest-of-drawers can be made by the artist.
- Availability HAMBURG is a unique design certified for authenticity.
** for deliveries within Germany, delivery times can be found on our Shipping Information page.
This item will be shipped with a freight forwarding company.